SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Spectacular Oceanfront Living!
Casa Tequila is located in the highly sought after Residential Zone of Rincón de Guayabitos, just 40 miles north of Puerto Vallarta, in the area recently named Riviera Nayarit. The Casa is situated on the most pristine part of the beach overlooking the calm and safe waters of the Jaltemba Bay.
The Casa’s open design and location allow for an unparalleled 180-degree view of the entire bay from nearly every room in the house. It is beautifully designed and furnished with authentic Mexican decor and handicrafts. The yard has well-maintained gardens with palm trees, bougainvilleas, hibiscus, blue agave, and other tropical plants.
This fabulous home has 5 spacious bedrooms, all with private baths. The third floor Master Suite has a large bedroom and bath, walk-in closet, three private balconies, living room, office space, and a bar refrigerator and microwave. The first floor bedroom can easily be turned into an artist studio or gallery. The small separate Casita could be converted into a maid’s quarters, laundry room or used for extra storage.
Property DescriptionProperty Type: House or Bed & BreakfastBedrooms: 5Bathrooms: 5½
Year Built: Built in 1999; completely renovated in 2004Approx Land: 6,792 ft² (9,914 ft² with beach concession)Approx. Building: 8,095 ft²Titled: YesProperty Taxes:Association Fees:Financing: Willing to DiscussFurnished: PartiallyView: Ocean, MountainsSwimming Pool: YesParking: Garage, Carport
- Ceramic tile flooring and 13-foot vaulted ceilings in the Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen and Wet Bar.
- Floor-to-Celing Glass Doors allow for an uninterrupted view of pool and ocean.
- Kitchen has Huanacaxtle wood cabinets, stainless appliances, concrete countertops and Mexican Talavera tile details.
- Large Air-Conditioned Walk-In Pantry with tiled shelving.
- Built-in Wet Bar with fridge.
- Half Bath with beautiful Talavera sink, concrete counter tops and decorative metal hardware.
- Laundry Room with built-in folding counter and shelves, new Whirlpool washer and drier, and extra refrigerator.
- Bedroom with twin beds (can be pushed together to make a king), private bath, walk-in closet, and a sliding door that opens onto the front courtyard. (This room could also be used for an office, library, game room or art gallery.)
- Three oceanview Bedrooms with sliding doors that open onto a huge covered balcony. All have a king-sized bed, large private bath with shower for two, closet and dressing area, room safe, and sitting area with table.
- The Middle Bedroom also has a private balcony that overlooks the front courtyard and has a view of the mountains.
Third Floor Master Suite
- The Master Suite includes bedroom, bath, walk-in closet, living room & office, and bar fridge & microwave.
- Large Master Bath with his/her sinks, wall to wall mirror, shower for two with tile surround and private view of ocean.
- Large Air-Conditioned Walk-In Closet with built-in wood shelving.
- Living Room/Office with Samsung 32-inch flat-screen HDTV.
- The Master Suite opens onto enormous covered balcony that overlooks the ocean with sitting area, and two chaise lounge chairs. In addition, there are two private balconies that overlook the spectacular Sierra Madre mountains.
Additional Interior Features
- Living Room, Entry and Master Living Room have custom-made cushions made of Sunbrella fade-resistant fabric.
- All Bedrooms have Serta Perfect Sleeper pillow-top mattresses; Waterpik Rain Shower Heads, ample ceiling fans and custom-made Huanacaxtle wood doors.
- 20 x 30-foot Solar-Heated Pool with non-slip tile surround.
- Large Patio off the main floor provides the perfect space for dining and entertaining under the palapa, or lounging in the sun on the chairs by the pool.
- Beautifully paved and landscaped yard filled with tropical and flowering plants.
- Enclosed one-car garage with decorative wooden doors, covered carport for oversized van or truck, and an electronic front security gate.
- Newly installed tejas (roof tiles) with lifetime guarantee.
- Ultraviolet Light Water Purification System in the Kitchen.
- Two On-Demand Instant Hot Water Heaters provide unlimited hot water throughout the house.
- State-of-the-art Grundfos MQ Pressurized Water System.
- Pentair IntelliFlo Variable-Speed Programmable Pool Pump.
- Aljibe (water cistern) with 80,000 liter capacity.
- The small separate unfinished Casita (39 m² / 420 ft²) can be turned into a maid’s quarters or used for extra storage.
- Owner/Manager: David Thompson
- Address: Golondrinos 18
- Town: Rincón de Guayabitos
- Phone: (327) 274-1150
- Cell: (322) 180-7703 or (322) 158-6431 Spanish
- US/Canada Phone: (651) 297-0075
- US/Canada Cell: