The Explore Nayarit website (formerly Jaltemba Bay Life) started back in 2010 so that the wealth of information that was learned while living in the Jaltemba Bay area could be shared in a way that everyone could be a part of the past , present and future – and more importantly, to share our incredible love for the area and its community. We value all questions, comments, suggestions and concerns, as well as any information that can help benefit the residents and visitors to Nayarit, Mexico. Thank you for supporting us and we hope you enjoy our bi weekly news letter .
List on Explore Nayarit
ExploreNayarit.com is the most comprehensive local/tourist guide for Rincón de Guayabitos, La Peñita, Los Ayala and the neighboring towns in Nayarit, Mexico. We offer a complete list of hotel and vacation rentals, restaurant and businesses, real estate by owner, maps, news, community forum, event calendar and general information for anyone who lives and/or wants to visit the area. At Explore Nayarit, you’ll find everything you need to know about the entire area.
The Explore Nayarit newsletter is chock full of news, information, photos, events and more.
It is published bi-weekly and sent to over 2,900+ subscribers and growing!
Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of emails each week. We are here to help provide information and answers to your questions, but you might be able to expedite your request by doing one of the following first:
- ExploreNayarit.com is jam-packed with information. Please look through our website before emailing us. Click on the tabs above to find area information, maps, travel tips and more.
- Hotels & Rentals: We are NOT a booking agency. If you have a question or want to make a reservation, please contact specific hotels/vacation rentals directly via our Hotels & Rentals Directory.
- Businesses: To view a specific business, restaurant, shop or activity, view our Business Directory.
- Local News & Events: We publish information, articles and photos on a regular basis in our newsletter and Explore Nayarit blog. All articles are categorized so you can easily find what you are looking for. You can also check out our event calendar.
- Community Forum: Jaltemba Bay Folk, our community forum, is a great source of information and the best place to ask questions. We invite everyone to join-in and post. In fact, your cooperation and participation is essential and appreciated. Keep in mind that you will have to register and sign in before you can post.
If you still can’t find the information you’re looking for, please contact us by filling out the form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you!