Tianguis Market in Lo de Marcos
The new Tianguis in Lo de Marcos features a variety of products made by talented artisans and growers of organic produce, as well as a food court with a selection of hard-to-find food items. Everything sold must be artisanal, organic, handmade or prepared using only natural products.
- Handcrafted leather jewelry, books and purses
- Handmade silver, leather and beaded jewelry
- Manta, batik and crochet clothing and accessories
- Tablecloths, runners, pillow covers and other linens
- Infused glass, paper mache, copper, paintings and other artwork
- Organic and natural products, including soap, lip balm, bug repellant, chia seeds, honey, organic greens and fermented food items
- A variety of food items from freshly ground coffee, salads, sandwiches and smoothies, to pozole, tamales, desserts and more.
Campamento Tortuguero Lo de Marcos, the town’s turtle rescue organization, will also be on hand to answer questions about the pueblo.
Hours & Details
Saturdays: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Open November 1 to April 4
Location: Half block east of the Plaza in Lo de Marcos
(click the map tab above to view the exact location)
Business Categories: Shopping
Leave a Review
Luis Echeverria #9
(half block east of plaza)
- Town: Lo de Marcos
- US/Canada Phone:
- US/Canada Cell: