Sergio’s Tours offers group and private tours throughout Mexico. You pick the place and we will take you there… and ensure that you get the best experience ever. Take the time to experience Mexico in a way you never imagined; its various cultures, traditions, food, sights, and the people. Contact us today to arrange or reserve your tour!
Payment & Availability: Each tour is limited to either 14 or 40 people depending on the size of the vehicle. 50% is due upon reservation (and is non-refundable); the balance is due 15 days prior. The price includes hotel, attractions, transportation and tolls. Food, drinks, and tips are additional. One Day Tours are subject to varying restrictions on the number of persons necessary. Please call Sergio to inquire about your specific desires. Sergio is very flexible.
What to Pack: Each person is allowed one small piece of luggage. You should pack casual wear (not beach wear), including a pair of pants and a sweater for evenings, comfortable walking shoes, and a tote bag (for water, sweater, change of shoes, etc.) as we will not return to the hotel during the day. You should also bring your sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, camera, and a pen and note pad so you can make notes.
Click the More Information tab for a complete list of our tours
Hours & Details
Business Categories: Activities & Tours
- GUADALAJARA: Departs every 15 days, three nights, four days (Include: transportation, hotel, three breakfasts and guide service) visit Tequila, Guadalajara, Tonala, Tlaquepaque, Chapala Lake and Huachimontones pyramids. $5500.00 p. person, $6800.00 single
- COLONIAL TOUR GUANAJUATO AND SAN MIGUEL ALLENDE: FEBRUARY 21 to 26, 2018. Five nights, six days, (include: transportation, guide service, hotel and five breakfasts), visit Leon, Guanajuato, Dolores Hidalgo, San Miguel de Allende, Atotonilquillo Monastery, $10,900.00 pp., 12,700.00 single.
- MEXICO CITY TOUR: JANUARY 15 to 22, 2018. Seven nights, eight days, (include: transportation, hotel, five breakfast and guide service ) visit Guadalajara, Mexico, Anthropology Museum, Teotihuacan, Cathedra, Tlatelolco, Xochimilco, Temple Mayor, Fridha Kahlo Museum , National Palace, Fitness Palace, Leon. 12,900.00 p. person, 14,900.00 single
- MORELIA BUTTERFLY TOUR: FEBRUARY 12 TO 17, 2018. Five nights, six days (Include: transportation, hotel, two breakfast and guide service). Visit Morelia, Pátzcuaro, Janitzio Island, Tzintzuntza, Quiroga, Santa clara del cobre, Tlaquepaque. $10,900 p. person, 12,700 single.
- COPPER CANYON TOUR: FEBRUARY 1 – 8 and March 1 – 7, 2018. Six Nights, seven days (Include: transportation, guide service, hotel, Chepe train tickets, (El Fuertes to Creel, and Creel to El Fuertes), and six breakfasts. Visit Culiacán, El Fuertes, Creel, El Divisadero, and Mazatlán. 16,900 p. person, 18,900.00 single
- MAZAMITLA TOUR: Dates to be determined, (Include: transportation, guide service, hotel and two breakfasts), Four nights, five days, visit Guadalajara and Mazamitla, $7,500.00 p. person and $9500.00 single
- OAXACA TOUR: Dates to be determined, 8 nights, 9 day (big bus include: transportation, hotel, 3 breakfast), 2 nights Puebla City tour Cholula, Atlixco, safari in the night, 4 nights Oaxaca city tours, Monte Alban, Mitla, Tule tree, 2 nights Mexico City tour cathedra, anthropological museum, temple mayor.
ONE DAY TOURS
- SAN SEBASTIAN DEL OESTE: 8 hours, (include: service guide and lunch) $1900.00 p.
- SAN BLAS JUNGLE TOUR: 7 hours, (include: transportation, service guide, boat and lunch) $1300.00 p. person
- PUNTA DE MITA-LAS MARIETAS: 7 hours, (include: transportation, service guide, boat and lunch) 2800 PERSON
- HOT SPRINGS IN NEW IXTLAN: 6 hours, (include: transportation lunch, service guide and feet) $1300.00 p. person
- COMPOSTELA AND COFFE TOUR: 6 hour, (include: lunch and transportation and service guide), $1300.00 p. person
- CHACALA TOUR: 6 hours, (include: transportation, service guide, breakfast and lunch) $700.00 p. person
- AGUAMILPAS DAM VILLAGE HUICHOLA: 8 hours, (include: transportation, service guide, breakfast in Tepic and boat) $1500.00 p. person
- MEXCALTITAN TEPIC TORILES AND EL MANTO: two days, overnight in Tepic (include: transportation, service guide, hotel and breakfast) $2400 p. person
- ALTAVISTA: petrolific and Jamurca 4 hours, (include transportation, service guide and lunch) $800.00 p. p
ASK ABOUT SAN BLAS TOUR, SAN SEBASTIAN AND MARIETAS OVERNIGHT
Ask for the Yucatán, Chiapas tour in March
We can make reservation
Sergio Alejandro Galicia Rodríguez
cell: 3228883175 and 5512000853
Email y Facebook email@example.com, explorenayarit.com
Alfredo v. Bonfil #8, col centro, La Peñita de Jaltemba, Nayarit
Additional information at the tianguis of the La Peñita and Rincon de Guayabitos
Leave a Review
2 Reviews on “Sergio’s Tours”
- Owner/Manager: Sergio Galicia
- Address: Alfredo v. Bonfil
- Town: La Peñita de Jaltemba
- Phone: (551) 200 0853
- Cell: (322) 888 3175
- US/Canada Phone:
- US/Canada Cell: