Business Category: Hospitals
- Saint Luke’s Hospitals is a company with over 18 years of experience. We are a hospital group with the highest growth and presence in Cabo now came to Sayulita to provide the best medical services to the local community, national and foreign tourists.The medical team of Saint Luke’s Hospitals is formed by highly qualified and certified personnel, to attend any type of emergency, providing quality medical attention and with a great sense of responsibility, where your health is our priority.
Learn more about us on our website: www.saintlukeshospitals.com
Saint Luke’s Hospitals has highly qualified emergency medical doctors in our emergency room, available 24 hours a day to provide the best care in critical cases, where response time is vital.
Saint Luke’s Hospitals is specialized in emergency medicine, traumatology, cardiology and internal medicine and we have ambulance service
We have a full range of medical services including advanced surgical specialities, a full complement of inpatient and outpatient services, and full laboratory services and prehospital care. Other general services include preventive medical checks for an accurate diagnosis of your health.
• Anesthesiology and pain management
• Cardiovascular surgery
• Endocrine surgery
• General Surgery
• Maxillofacial Surgery
• Pediatric surgery
• Plastic surgery
• Gynecology and Obstetrics
• Critical Care Medicine Intensive
• Aesthetic Medicine
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Internal Medicine
• Clinical nutrition and obesity
• Surgical oncology
• Orthopedics and Traumatology
• Radiology and imaging
Saint Luke’s Hospital’s main objective is to take care of your health, so we present the services we provide to meet your needs according to our mission and values that we carry out every day to provide medical excellence with human warmth.
• Land and air ambulance.
• Minimally Invasive Surgery.
• Nursing care at home. Peritoneal dialysis.
• Pulmonary physiotherapy.
-Low digestive colonoscopy. -Digestive Endoscopy. – 24-hour oesophagal gastritis. -Oesophagal manometry.
-Tomography of 32 cuts. -Modern digital -Ultrasound of breast. -Orthophotography. -Ultrasound. – Simple digital X-ray.
• Laboratory and Pathology.
-Haematology and coagulation; -Blood chemist; -Hormones (chemiluminescence); -Serology; -Coproparasitic; Elementary microscopic urine; -Cultures: urine; -Mycological; -Kidney stones
• Emergency room. Advanced cardiology service: – Transthoracic cardiocardiogram (ultrasound of the heart); -Doppler color (Carotid vascular ultrasound); -Preoperative assessment for detection of cardiovascular risk; -Electrocardiogram at rest; – Testing of effort with band; -Holter (Monitoring frequency and the heart rate).
• Respiratory therapy services.
• Advanced neurology service.
• Neonatology Services; -Neonatal intermediate intensive therapy; -Growth and development
• Pre-hospital Medical Services at home: -Extracorporeal lithotripsy; -Percutaneous and endoscopic procedures (Laser use); -Vasectomy; -Microsurgery to reverse vasectomy (Vasovasoanastomosis); -Varicocele.
• Preventive medicine.
• Regenerative medicine; -Stem cell treatment.
• Odontology: -Dental implants; -Oral surgery; -Periodontics; -Dental Therapy; -Endodontics.
• Physical rehabilitation.
• Medical equipment rental: -Wheelchair, -Oxygen Concentrators, – Pediatric and adult nebulizers, -CPAP (Equipment for sleep apnea) -Mulets, -Scooter (Electric).
• Critical care unit (ICU)
• Trauma Shock Unit
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
La Peñita de Jaltemba