La Piña Loca Restaurante & Bar
We have been serving authentic Mexican food since 2001 and are well-known for our Fajitas, Coconut Shrimp, Sopa Azteca (tortilla soup) and other specialty dishes. Our atmosphere is casual and comfortable and our longtime staff is personable and friendly. We pride ourselves on our extensive menu and the personal touch we offer everyone who walks through our doors – at La Piña Loca, everyone is like family!
– Mercedes, Hector, Susana, Ruth, Marco, Janet and Erika
We were featured in this article: Nayarit EATS: What Makes a Fajita Sizzle?
Dinner Specials & Music
In addition to our regular menu, we also offer price-fixed dinner specials (with dessert and music) from 6:00-9:30 pm daily, except on Thursdays.
- Monday: Jose Luna on keyboard, with music in English and Spanish
- Tuesday: Music by Rico
- Wednesday: Jose Luna on keyboard, with music in English and Spanish
- Thursday: Music by Rico
- Friday: Canuck Country by Don & Jack
- Saturday: Music by Rico
- Sunday: Roberto Curiel Ranchera Music and Mexican folklore
Music is offered during high season only.
Please call ahead to double check our schedule.
Hours & Details
Open Daily: 8:00 am – 9:30 pm
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Reservations are recommended
Note: La Piña Loca Restaurante does not accept reservations via email. Please call or stop by to make your reservation.
Business Categories: Restaurants
Leave a Review
5 Reviews on “La Piña Loca Restaurante & Bar”
- Owner/Manager: Mercedes
- Address: Retorno Tabachines 5
- Town: Rincón de Guayabitos
- Phone: (327) 274-1184
- US/Canada Phone:
- US/Canada Cell: