Ranchito Vista de Angel
Ranchito Vista de Angel is a wonderful winter escape or year-round living. It is situated on a mountain ridge in El Tonino on 2½ acres of land overlooking Jaltemba Bay. Just 8 minutes from downtown Rincón de Guayabitos and the beach. Very calm and quiet area.
This 2-story home was built in the traditional style with block and tile. Beautiful locally made brick ceilings throughout the home. There are balconies on all sides and a patio over the garage with access from the master bedroom. Both bathrooms have tiled showers and feature cold and HOT water. A gas water heater feeds the entire house. The floors are all ceramic tile. The windows have security grates and all steel exterior doors have dead bolt locks. We also have some custom-made cedar doors crafted by local woodworkers inside. The kitchen has an electric fridge, small gas oven and stove top. The home is all wired and curently powered by a gas generator (included). On-grid power is available. An electric windmill is in place with small electric generating motor; will need to be finished. Water is collected from rain with underground storage. Drinking water is bottled from town. Waterwell can be drilled.
Property DescriptionProperty Type: HouseBedrooms: 2Bathrooms: 2
Year Built: 2 yearsApprox Land: 2½ acres (1 hectare +/-)Approx. Building: 1,300 ft²Titled: NoProperty Taxes: Ejido propertyAssociation Fees: $Ejido minimal $200 USD +/- per year USD/monthFinancing:Furnished: NoView: Ocean, MountainsSwimming Pool: NoParking:
- Lots of old and new growth Mango trees.
- Fresh planted Orange, Lemon and other assorted fruit trees.
- Septic system for sewer discharge.
- Concrete and stone, covered, outside walkways.
- Situated high. No chance for flooding. Exceptional views.
- Very friendly and helpful townspeople in El Tonino 1km away.
- Owner/Manager: George Reitano (Presta Nombre: Jose Santillan de Leon)
- Address: (see map tab for exact location)
- Town: El Tonino
- US/Canada Phone: (515) 432-3605
- US/Canada Cell: (515) 291-4426