Huge Reduction… Motivated Sellers
This dream home was designed in the style of Sayulita by architect Humberto Riviera Sandoval. The design of this modern breezy Mexican-style home captures the surrounding breathtaking ocean and mountain views perfectly; at times it seems like you are sitting in the sky. The hillside location of this home allows for gorgeous views, yet the home is located just a short walk into town (3 blocks) and to the beach (7 blocks).
Each of the 3 bedrooms (all with air conditioning) has a spacious en suite bathroom and a private terrace. There are also patios off of the kitchen and living room areas, and an exceptionally spacious roof top terrace. There is also a storage room and a laundry room. The swimming pool is just the right size for a refreshing dip and features a decorative fountain. This house is airy and breezy, filled with light, and offers views of the town of Los Ayala, the surrounding mountains and the ocean.
Casa Gaviotas is a great family vacation home which can also be operated as a Bed & Breakfast, providing extra income for those inclined.
This home is exceptionally well maintained…
- New Palapa 2012
- Swimming pool resurfaced and tiled December 2013
- Roof sealed and painted November 2014
- Freshly painted inside and out November 2014
Beautiful hillside location with gorgeous views yet just a short walk to the best swimming beach in Pacific Mexico – Playa Los Ayala! The sandy beach is idyllic and perfect for swimming with its sandy shore, gentle slope, and calm waters.
This home is titled with Title Insurance, and although the Title Insurance is non-transferable it demonstrates that a thorough and complete title search was performed on this home.
Aggressively priced! All the paperwork and taxes for the sale of this beautiful home are up to date which means closing should take just 4-6 weeks to complete! Please feel welcome to contact us with any questions you may have and/or to arrange a viewing with our Realtor.
Property DescriptionProperty Type: House or Bed & BreakfastBedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 3
Year Built: 2009Approx Land: 3,121 ft²Approx. Building: 3,600 ft²Titled: YesProperty Taxes: $230 USD per year (includes water and sewer)Association Fees:Financing: Willing to DiscussFurnished: YesView: Ocean, MountainsSwimming Pool: YesParking: Garage, Street
- Fully furnished (All appliances, dishes and glassware, and decorative treatments are included)
- Telephone and internet.
- Set up for satellite television (television, receivers and satellite dish included)
- Laundry room with Easy Mark washer and dryer and a spacious storage room
- Lovely swimming pool with decorative fountain
- An abundance of mature and lush tropical plants
- Spacious rooftop patio with a traditional Mexican palapa provides shade from the hot sun. The rooftop is set up with a kitchen sink and cabinets, a gorgeous wooden table and chair set, and a hammock to recline on while you relax and take in the surrounding views of the ocean, mountains and town of Los Ayala.
- Huanacaxtle wood cabinets on kitchen and bathroom cupboards.
- Huanacaxtle wood doors and shelves on all bedroom closets.
- Mini-split air conditioners in all 3 bedrooms.
- Spacious covered garage with a large secure storage area.
- 10,000 liter above ground Aljibe (water tank) with an automatic pump
- Owner/Manager: Christina & Robert Stobbs
- Address: Gaviotas 2
- Town: Los Ayala
- US/Canada Phone: (604) 770-0278
- US/Canada Cell: