The 2015 Food and Travel Reader Awards highlight the best of Mexico’s Gastronomy and Tourism. The nominations have begun and the Riviera Nayarit is in the running for “Best Destination” in Mexico and we need your vote to make it happen. There are also another seven candidates from the Destination seeking a top spot among the country’s best.
The nominees are chosen by votes, which can be cast online at www.foodandtravel.mx/awards. Once there, all you have to do is register your information, answer a few simple tourism-related questions and vote for the Riviera Nayarit and its candidates.
You’re invited to participate in the internet’s largest touristic and gastronomic survey and compete for an all-expenses paid trip; use the hashtag #RivieraNayaritMeAsombra to invite your friends.
Once you’re registered on the page, you’re automatically entered to win an all-expenses paid trip on behalf of Food and Travel. The deadline for voting is July 31, 2015, and the nominees will be announced on August 14th.
Use the hashtag #RivieraNayaritMeAsombra on Facebook and Twitter to invite your friends to vote and participate in the drawing for the trip.
Below are our candidates:Spider-Man: Homecoming live streaming movie
- Best Destination in Mexico – Riviera Nayarit
- Best Chef – Chef Betty Vázquez, San Blas
- Best new restaurant in Mexico – Restaurante Azur, Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta
- Best gourmet business in Mexico – Plaza Gourmet, Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta
- Best urban hotel in the interior of the country – Imanta Resorts Punta de Mita
- Best beach hotel in Mexico – Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
- Best eco-hotel in Mexico – Haramara Holistic Retreat, Sayulita
- Best restaurant in the interior of the country – Restaurante Carolina, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
Originally published by Riviera Nayarit CVB